Monday 31 December 2012

winner and DT favourites - 12 Days of Christmas

Hello everyone Happy NEW YEARS EVE .. hope you are all ready for your celebrations.. or depending on where you are in the world.. you may be in the midst of it all... and it might even be a New Year for you now!

Its time to announce the winner of our December challenge 

so without further ado.. its ...


and that's ... SALLY
with this fabulous 6 Geese a laying card she made for her husband ..


please email lisa.coe@btinternet.com to arrange your prize - and please take the winners badge to display on your blog 
WINNER'S BADGE

and onto our DT favourites..

well i think we stumped everyone with our theme ..and we didn't get many entries ..but those that did enter were  all fabulous ... and  the DT had a discussion and decided that all the entries were our favourites ..
so.... we would like


all to take the DT favourite badge and display it on your Blogs ....
DT Favourites BADGE

Have a wonderful time everyone

see you tomorrow for a New Challenge 

The Heck of a Challenge Team 
xx


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow congrats to the winner. And what a wonderful gesture making all the entrants favourites. I will definitely display my favourites badge with pride in my sidebar. Looking so forward to your next challenge. Happy New Year. May it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Wow! Oh My goodness! Thank you! I will email you now, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Sally, I loved this challenge as it was something different. Thnks for making me a favourite. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Sally! It was such a fun challenge! Thanks for making me a favorite as well!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner. Thank you so very much for making me a favourite, I am absolutely delighted. I know this comment is ridiculously late but I had family issues over the past month from two weeks before Christmas. Thanks again. Vee xx ps I hope it is okay to take my badge at this late date? xx

    ReplyDelete